Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rides of a lifetime

10:09am: So yesterday was a super fun day. Slept in until 945am and I only woke up because I had an appointment to get my eyebrows waxed ( the things girls go though to stay pretty). The girl who does my eyebrows is awesome, her name is Tara and I love her. She is always so nice and she loves the color purple, just like me. After the painful experience of waxing my mom and I ran some errands that included going to the library to pick up a book for her and heading to superstore to pick up some sushi for me.
                When we got home my mom tired to take my dog out to pee but since it was raining cats and dogs he just wouldn't budge, it was funny, my mom was calling him to come out but he wouldn't leave the house lol, needless to say mom wasn't impressed so she just gave up. A little while later I ate my sushi and it was soooo good! I mean I love sushi I could eat it all day long. A little while later around 2pm my friend nick sent me a text and asked if I wanted to join him at the fair that was in town for the weekend and of course I said yes. I put some shorts and a T-shirt on and i was out the door. I met up with Nick outside the fair and he showed me where to buy my bracelet. The first ride we went on was the Tilt-a-Whirl.
Tilt-A-Whirl

After the Tilt-a-whirl we went on the spider and since we were the only 2 people on the ride we couldn't sit together because they had to balance out the weight, the spider was fun and exciting, whenever I'm on that ride I always feel like I'm going to fall to my death lol but we both made it off alive. :)
The spider

The spider was followed by the Kamikaze and let me tell you just looking at the ride was scary as fuck and you could just throw up from the sight of it. Nick was trying to convince me to on it but I was hesitant because it went upside down and anyone who knows me knows I don't do upside down. But in the end I relented and we went on, after I was strapped in I started to regret my choice to get on but I powered though the fear. Well, let me tell you this ride is enough to make anyone hurl and more, I keep my eyes closed the whole time because I reasoned that I would be less scared (sorta true). After what seemed like a lifetime of being turned upside down the ride ended and I was still breathing, the operator of the ride came to unstrap us and asked how we liked the ride, i mentioned that I had kept my eyes closed the whole time and he was like "Bitch, you miss the best part" lol, i thought it was pretty funny. 
Kamikaze

After, we decided to take a little break to wait for our friend Lauren who was on her way, we went over to the gym to see if our other friend Kathleen was working (she wasn't) so we went and sat down and waited. While we waited we called out friend Brady and told him to come to the fair, he agreed and would meet us in an hour. Lauren finally arrived so we went back to the fair to go on more rides, the first one we all went a spinning ride (I can't remember the name). Lauren and I sat together while Nick say by himself ( odd numbers (:), in the middle of the ride I was feeling pretty sick and I was trying my hardest not to puke while we were spinning, I made it until the ride ended and before I could get off  I threw up twice on the ground ( don't worry I don't have a picture of that), It was pretty gross though. Brady showed up and we went back on the Tilt-a-whirl and I thought I was feeling good, until we went on the spider again, what a nightmare that was. I ran off the ride to the nearest garbage and threw up twice again and man i was I feeling sick. I spent the rest of the day feeling awful to go on anymore rides but that was ok because Brady stayed with me and even helped me win a stuffed tiger
White Tiger. 

The day at the fair ended with a ride on the Bears, you spin the table in the middle and it makes the bear spin faster. 
Bears



No comments:

Post a Comment