Sunday, May 13, 2012

Been a long time

1215pm: so it has been a while since i've updated, at first i was going to move my blog to tumblr but i ended up deleting that. A lot has changed in my life since my last update, and i can't even begin to explain it all. My friend problem is taken care of and by taken care of i mean we're no longer friends but thats cool. But so much good stuff has happened that it totally cancels out the bad. Summer is (almost) here, i am done school for the year and aced all my finals :). I feels good to be home, catching up with friends i havent seen in a while ( some not since High school graduation) and most importunely catching up will all my TV shows that i havent had time for because i was busy studying for finals. Another exciting thing, i am now 20 years old!!! had my birthday on April 5th and my friends Tatem, Skyler, Alina, Colin (tell you more about him later ;)) and I all went out drinking, such a great night and ill never forget it.

Well its pce out for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment