Thursday, May 24, 2012

Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me

11:16am- Wondering what the title means? Read on. Well, yesterday my boyfriend Colin came over around noon after not seeing him for over a week, but i guess thats what happens when you date someone who travels for work. But it doesn't matter, makes the time we spend together just that more special. So yesterday was a big day, Colin met my mother for the first time, I'm pretty sure she liked him but since I got home at mid-night last night and she was already gone to work when i woke up ill have to wait until lunch time to find out. Colin and I started out talking about everything that has gone on in the past week and it felt really good to talk about because I had been worrying about. See what happen was on Saturday his ex sent me a Facebook message that was not umm, not very nice (understatement of the year) and it really upset so it was good to talk to him about it.

    After that we watched a couple episodes of "Kim Possible"(hence the title name) and while we were not watching all of them (wink wink) it was refreshing just to chill and be happy. We ended up going to Bayers Lake to pick up a trailer for Colin's dad so they can do some remodelling around his house. After that we ended up going to Chapter/Starbucks where we both had smoothies and walked around looking at books, Colin ended up buying a Family Tree book where it provides pages to record your family history; it was pretty neat.

   After Chapters we drove back to my house so i could pick up a jacket and off we were to his house and i was going to meet his parents for the first time, and while I was nervous Colin reassured me that everything was going to be fine and i had nothing to worry about (he was right). When we got there his sister (who I had already met) and his dad were already eating so after I was introduced we got plates and joined them in the dining room. His dad was awesome, really friendly, nice and funny. After dinner, the guys decided that they were going to take the trailer to go get rocks ( yes, you read that correctly), so me and Aletha stayed behind to do dishes, then it was time to just chill out on the couch and watch Tv. We watched "The Mentalist" and "CSI Miami, and then Colin and I went up to his room to chill. He drove me home around 11pm.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter terilynrodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment